Monday, September 24, 2007

A Trip to the Record Bone Yard. May They R.I.P.

  ©2007 billstuff.com
The swan has sung for this pile of vinyl.


Our emphasis has always been on top condition records. I've stated on numerous occasions that I throw away more records than I sell. In spite of my concrete assertion, I've seen the look of doubt on the faces of some people. Here, finally is photographic proof. What you're looking at is somewhere around 1,000 sub-quality LPs from a couple of recent collections we've purchased. I'm sorry to say that while they once provided hours of listening pleasure for someone, their next stop is the record bone yard. These fellas are long past their prime and I wish them well in their next life.

  ©2007 billstuff.com
It's a few days later, and this is what the pile looks like now.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home